|Location||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Locations||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Job Role||Healthcare Assistant|
|Salary||£8.21 - £12.00 per hour + plus Hoilday pay and pension scheme|
Pay Rates £8.21- £12.00ph
Precedo Healthcare has an opportunity for experienced Healthcare Assistant for flexible agency work supporting people with dementia and the elderly in nursing homes.
A key aspect of the Healthcare Assistant role is encouraging and supporting clients to enable them to live as independently as possible with the highest standards of support and care.
The successful Healthcare Assistants will be offered work within a variety of establishments throughout Sheffield and the surrounding areas.
Healthcare Assistant Requirements:
- Commitment to delivering outstanding support to the service users
- Passionate about supplying the right care to the individuals
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 6 months experience in last 2 years supporting the elderly and people with dementia.
Benefits of working for Precedo Healthcare
- Excellent pay rates, above industry standard
- Flexible working hours to suit family or other commitments
- Free annual training
- Friendly and dedicated office based team
- Friend referral bonus scheme
- Providers of the Care Certificate
- Holiday Pay
If you have not been contacted within 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.